Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cleveland Sports Teams

Since this is the first post I thought I'd start with something easy, Cleveland sports teams. I'm sure I'm missing some, let me know. Having lived in or near three major cities in the past 3 years (not including Cleveland), I can vouch that Cleveland has the greatest fans and the teams with the biggest hearts. I have become dependent on the sports teams as my main connection back to Cleveland. So if you are living there now, or visiting any time soon, please make it out to some games.

Most of you will know the football, baseball, and basketball teams. However, please check out the hockey, soccer, and yes, roller derby teams as well!

Football:
-Cleveland Browns (NFL)







-Cleveland Gladiators (AFL)






Baseball:
-Cleveland Indians (MLB)








-Lake County Captains (MiLB)







Basketball
:
-Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA)






Soccer
:
-Cleveland City Stars (USL)










Hockey:
-Lake Erie Monsters (AHL)





Roller Derby:
-Burning River Roller Girls (WFTDA Compliant League)

No comments: